One of the keys to living a happier life is to find pleasure and fun in the small and random things that come your way on any given day. Below is a list of small, fun, and random things that came my way this week.
1. While I have refused to read the original on principal, I was delighted to find this gem on HuffPo’s Food section, ’50 Shades Of Chicken’ Parodies Erotic Novel ’50 Shades Of Grey’.
2. I am HUGE fan of Hit-Girl, so am super psyched that Kick Ass 2 has started filming.
3. I know they have been around for a while, but I wouldn’t be me if I weren’t one of the last to discover the joy that is Sophia Grace & Rosie.
(I particularly like the part where Rosie coolly disses Bieber’s choice of favorite cookie.)
4. This amazeballs looking pizza from one of my favorite food blogs Joy the Baker, which will be made this weekend.
5. The discovery that Baked by Melissa recently opened a new location WITHIN A FIVE MINUTE WALK OF MY APARTMENT. Baked by Melissa is a heavenly mini-cupcake bakery chain in Manhattan. They have these tiny cute stores in nooks and crannies around the city, and make delicious baby-sized treats in yummy flavors like Peanut Butter and Jelly, Chocolate Chip Pancake and Cookies & Cream.
Finally, an awesome guy named Nick, from the blog Sh*t Talkin Nick, nominated me for a bunch of blog awards and I just thought that was the cat’s pajamas. I read his stuff all the time and think he’s one of the most sincere and honest writers out there. Plus, he’s totally in love with his wife, which makes him aces in my book. Definitely check him out.
Have an awesome weekend everyone! It’s gorgeous in New York and I am going to enjoy the hell out of it.